Call : 061-547-8899
Line ID : 0898666205
590+ ver. 2 series
From 15 to 2700 ampere (1 to 2000 HP)
DC Drive Integrator series 2
The Integrator series is a single family of both AC drives (AC690+) and DC drives (DC590+) that provides the benefits of common programming, set-up and communication across both technologies.
The DC590+ Integrator series highly advanced DC drive meets the demands of the most complex motor control applications.
Extensive application software (including winder control as standard) together with Function Block Programming and configurable I/O creates a total drive system in a single module.
• Programmable key pad 6901
• Technology box for communication (ProfibusDP, Devicenet, CanOpen, LINK, LonWorks, EI Bisynch/RS422/RS485, Modbus RTU
• Speed feedback technology box (analogue Tachometer, encoder microtach for acrylic F.O., microtach for glass F.O.)
• EMC Filter- Industrial Ambience
• Line Reactors for European and North American markets (UL-CSA)
• Line Inductors for long motor leads.
Characteristics and advantages
• Extremely simple set-up and programming
• Removable Key Pad
• Extremely Compact
• Motor Thermistor Input
DC590+ Frame 6
The DC590+ Frame 6 delivers high current output in the most compact footprint in the industry. Available in current output of 1250-1950 A.
The 590Plus complies to standard code when installed in accordance to manufacturers installation manual.
• EN50178 (Protection, Low Voltage Directive)
• EN50081-2 (1992) (EMC emissions in industrial ambience )
• EN50082-2 (1995) (Immune in industrial EMC environment)
• EN61000-3-2 (Standard harmonics with line inductors)
The DC590+ series introduced a new world, radical approach, in DC drive design: the philosophy of DRV.
Each DC590+ DRV is internally integrated with all auxiliary power components.
This type of construction reduces space, time and cost of wiring. The innovative and exclusive concept of DRV design is a result of mature experience in hundreds of applications in diverse sectors of industrial automation.
|Parker offers inverters for applications such as windpower that convert DC power from the wind driven generator to AC electricity onto the power grid to hybrid vehicles and mobile equipment that convert regenerated power to battery storage that reduces fuel consumption.
Parker Inverter technologies include:
- Open loop v/f inverters
- High torque sensorless vector inverters
- Regenerative IGBT Drives smoothly distribute newly generated